Kings Consolidated has broad involvement in the conveyance of counseling administrations focused at
creating, advancing, empowering and supporting customers in setting up and running their IT condition
and data frameworks.
As a sign, counseling administrations include the accompanying key areas:
- Project Management: Management of venture assets, hazard administration, monetary
administration, change, hazard and design administration.
- Quality Assurance, Management and Audit: Project Quality Plans (PQP), utilitarian and quality
tests, quality appraisals, quality reviews, quality control and assessment of the product advancement cycle, elaboration and execution of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Business Consultancy Services: Description of a business, meaning of business systems and
approaches, creation, change and upkeep of business procedures, gathering of business and client
necessities, Business Process Re-building (BPR), plausibility thinks about, vision archives and business case displaying.
- IS Security: Security examines, meaning of security approaches, security evaluations and hazard
examination of operational conditions.
- Enterprise Architecture: Analysis of arrangement of data frameworks, examination of hierarchical
structures, improvement and upgrade of IS engineering, evaluations of design development and
information stream investigations.
- IS Studies: Technical reviews, specialized assessments, execution/organization studies and
facilitating of data frameworks.
- IT Training: Provision of preparing on particular instruments, philosophies and works on
including ITIL, COBIT, COCOMO II, PRINCE 2, ISO, RUP, UML and RDBMS organization.
Additionally, arrangement of preparing on setting up and operation of IT situations and frameworks.
- Analysis and assessment of ICT research: Studies to survey affect and assess consequences of
European research in ICT.
- Provision of exceptionally qualified staff to chip away at the customer's premises (intra-muros) in
key IT positions, for example, Project Managers, Senior Analysts and Senior Consultants.